Do you have a natural ability to build relationships?
Do you get satisfaction from helping others succeed?
Are you a multi-media advertising guru?
The Summit Daily is looking for ad sales professionals to help Summit County businesses grow and thrive through innovative multimedia advertising. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Sell advertising to assigned account list and prospect for new business as directed by advertising director. Prospecting may include sales into certain short- and long-term initiatives as well as actively pursuing new business from inactive accounts.
• Keep accounts payable within company goals.
• Develop creative advertising campaigns on a regular basis that will publish in the Summit Daily News or other regional newspapers, special sections and digital campaigns.
• Prospect your entire account list as well as sell and make recommendations on our entire line of expanding products as a regular part of your day.
• Turn in all paperwork and ad copy on a timely basis, meeting all established deadlines.
• Attend sales and other meetings as required (on a timely basis).
Qualifications: • College degree preferred. • Sales experience helpful. • Type a minimum of 40 words per minute accurately. • Good spelling and grammar skills. • Basic computer skills. • Good telephone and communication skills.
Salary and commission-based compensation is $60K-70K depending on experience and has unlimited bonus opportunities! The job is based in Summit County with work-from-home flexibility for top sellers. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.