Sales Floor Manager
Sales Floor Manager
Provides leadership, direction, and support to the sales team.
A Sales Floor Manager is responsible for providing sales and customer service leadership with an emphasis on:
- Developing and maintaining a highly performing and trusting team
- Delegating and overseeing the tasks and responsibilities of the sales and customer service team
- Managing all controllable costs with a view to maintaining profitability
- Working closely with a cross functional team to achieve Pro Photo Supply’s commercial goals
- Ensuring the retail store remains clean, well organized and presentable at all times
- At the end of the day, this manager is responsible for all areas of each customer’s experience in our store.
Examples of Work:
Daily Management of the Sales Team
Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
Recruit, set objectives, coach and monitor the performance of sales representatives.
Collaborate with supervisors and team leads on scheduling and training.
Host meetings and communicate with the team about sales goals and strategies to implement in their interactions with customers.
Review the quality and quantity of sales efforts across all channels, provide critical analysis, guidance, and direction to sales.
Tracking and analyzing sales statistics.
Customer Relationship Management
Identify new, existing and potential key customer accounts.
Act as the escalation point for all customer service issues as related to sales.
Build and promote strong, enduring customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
Maintain excellent documentation related sales and customer service activities.
Collaborate with Marketing on customer segment identification and analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5 years of experience working in sales management or a related field
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills and sales abilities
- Exhibit self-motivated leadership
- A good understanding of specialty retail markets
- Demonstrable experience in planning and executing sales campaigns
- Experience hiring, managing and mentoring team members
- Experience with managing retail and key account customer relationships
- A detail oriented mind with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and across departments.
- Ability to be self guided and work independently
- Ability and willingness to maintain skill relevancy in a constantly changing technological environment
Reports to and works under the general management of the Vice President Of Finance. Work is performed independently in accordance with company policies. The manager is available to consult on problems and policy decisions. Work is reviewed for the quantity and quality of work provided to the company.