SALES - Seeking inside Sales Representative. 2+years experience /excellent oral & written communication skills.
Medical, Dental, Company Paid Life/AD&D Insurance, 401k Plus Company Match, Paid Time Off, In House Training on Visual Manufacturing software
Costa Mesa, CA
Responsibilities will include quoting, attainment of PO’s, effective communication with other departments and customers, program management, developing new customers, and maintaining existing customers. Other related work duties will be assigned as required. Travel required depending on CDC guidelines related to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from magazines, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, websites, and other sources.
- Displays or demonstrates products when customers visit or visiting customers, using samples or catalog, and emphasize salable features.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales orders.
- Estimates delivery dates to customers.
- Prepares reports of business transactions.
- Keeps track of office and travel expenses.
- Updates and maintains customer data base and sales data.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers.
- Investigates and resolves customer's problem with deliveries.
- Collects and analyzes sales data for marketing purposes.
- Participates in new market researches & development.
- Travels to tradeshows, attends meetings, visits customers to represent company and promote products. Depending on CDC guidelines related to Covid-19.
- Assists with advertising and trade show promotions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Basic administrative skills
- Computer proficient
- Customer Relation Experience
- Capable of multitasking
- Ability to learn our company’s sales support systems for new leads and opportunities
- Communication (verbal & written), problem-solving and organizational skills
- Work well with others/team player
- Fully vaccinated (Covid-19) unless a medical or religious accommodation is needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability