Communications & Marketing Specialist
Itasca-Mantrap Co-op. Electrical Ass’n., a member-owned electric distribution cooperative serving nearly 13,000 members in the Park Rapids, Minnesota area, is accepting applications for a full-time non-exempt Communications & Marketing Specialist at its office located in Park Rapids, MN.
The Communications & Marketing Specialist prepares internal and external publications and materials to enhance Itasca-Mantrap’s Member and Team Member understanding of Cooperative programs and policies. The Communications & Marketing Specialist assists in the development, marketing, and communication of Cooperative programs.
Essential functions of the position include:
* plans and coordinates Cooperative events, including Itasca-Mantrap’s Annual meeting,
* writes, edits, produces, and develops Cooperative materials for print or electronic distribution,
* maintains Cooperative communications through email and social media,
* coordinates website content and updates, as well as social media messaging and networking
* assists the Marketing & Member Services manager with department needs,
* educate members, customers, builders, contractors, electricians and developers about Cooperative products, services, and incentive programs to promote Member satisfaction and efficient use of electricity.
Qualified candidates must have:
* minimum of a 2-year degree in journalism, English, public relations, advertising, communications, marketing, graphic design or related field.
* strong written and oral communication skills
* computer proficiency
Preference will be given to candidates with three years’ experience in marketing and/or graphic design.
Itasca-Mantrap offers competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), and short & long-term disability.
This position is located on-site.
Resumes must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, March 31
Itasca Mantrap is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, disability, or veteran status.