Account Support Personnel
IntelliFarms Northern Division
Location: Harvey, ND, Casselton, ND, or Britton, SD (1 opening)
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
Job Schedule: Full-time
Taking applications until February 13th
About the Role:
- Entry-level position with opportunities for growth
- Actively monitoring customers' grain and their BinManager/Grain bin equipment
- Assisting and addressing any active alarms the customer has on their BinManager system
- Giving grain storage management recommendations
- Creating & managing maintenance work orders
- Run grain simulations and handle grain storage complaints
- Document phone conversations and actively update customer profiles
- Sending commands & updating BinManager settings on behalf of customers as needed
- Responsible for selling subscription services and non-warranty sales to existing customers
- Commissions are earned on sales of subscriptions & non-warranty parts
- Communicate with other ASPs, Manager & staff at AGI
- The ability to multitask and critical thinking skills are a must
- Willingness to be in a state of continuous learning
- Strong communication skills & has passion about helping others
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback
- Basic typing skills and knowledge of Google and Microsoft features
- Integrity and the ability to self-manage time and job duties
- An agricultural background is not required but is a plus
- Travel for the following; Training (5-10 days), Saturdays (1-3 a year) during Harvest, Farm Shows (1-2 a year), and Grain School (1-2 a year)
IntelliFarms Northern Division offers Health, Dental, Vision & Aflac Insurance as well as 401K contributions.
Salaried position ranging from $26,000.00-$28,000.00 a year with commissions earnings.
$2000.00 Sign on Bonus *$1,000.00 after 6 months employment and the remainder after one year.
Email Resume by clicking within!