Professional Farm Manager
Farm Manager I_Western, Nebraska
Sidney, NE, US
Farmers National Company is an Employee owned company headquartered in Omaha, NE. We are the Nation's leading landowner services company and have been in business for over 90 years. We pride ourselves in meeting, and exceeding goals and objectives of our clients, customers, and stakeholders! We offer a wide range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k match, and much more!
Our Farm and Ranch Management Department is seeking a self-motivated, outgoing individual to join their team as a Farm Manager remote based in the Western Nebraska area. The Farm Manager will be responsible for managing, selling, and insuring farms as well as to develop new business in all areas. If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Managing - works closely with clients to meet their objectives. Includes farm inspections, analysis, reporting, budgeting, business development, accounting, leasing and supervision.
2. Real estate sales - solicits listings, advertises, and sells properties. May include closings and Market Analysis which determines values and review documents for management and outside clients.
3. New business development - works with others within the company, plus prospective clients to obtain new accounts.
4. Insurance - works with insurance department to recommend coverage for crops, improvements, and liability concerns.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
1. Solid background in agriculture.
2. Ability to work with others.
3. Good organizational and communication skills.
4. Sales skills.
1. Real estate sales license, or ability to obtain within 3-6 months upon hire
2. Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture or Business.
3. FNC Farm & Ranch Management/Environmental Training Program.
4. Crop insurance license, or ability to obtain within 1 year