Product Marketing Administrator
Position: Product Marketing Administrator - PMA
Reports To: VP of Marketing (VPM)
Status: Full-Time (Clock-in)
As a Product Marketing Administrator (PMA) the individual will work under the supervision of both the VP Marketing and VP of Product Management assisting with various day-to-day administrative tasks associated with the introduction of new products, updates to existing products, and activities related to the company’s overall marketing objectives.
The PMA is a full-time position. This position is mostly office work with some off-site meetings and tasks. Typical tasks are performed at desk aside from product testing, event participation, and shows.
- Day-to-day general office administration
- Show/event planning and administration
- Administration of sales partner contracts
- Website data entry and general information maintenance
- Assist in the review of technical and marketing documents
- Basic administrative support in the creation of product instructional and marketing assets
- Administration of projects and tasks in Jira
- Database administration including sales price sheet generation
- Assist in general product testing
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive, service-oriented disposition for both customer and teammates.
- 3 years of administrative experience supporting technology and marketing based solutions.
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically InDesign and PhotoShop.
- Experience with Agile Advantage is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of English grammar and usage along with good oral and written communications skills is a must.
- Must pass motor vehicle driving insurability screening
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.