Multi Media Account Executive
Multi-Media Account Executive
Citrus Publishing, Inc., is a media publisher that specializes in addressing the unique needs of local businesses that need to market to the right audience. Our advertising sales representatives sell digital and print advertising to local and regional businesses of all sizes in the Marion and Citrus County market.
We are looking for a seasoned account executive with a proven track record of success, aggressive, and ready to hit the ground running. Bring your passion for sales and developing strategic business solutions for your clients and we will provide you with a vast array of impactful solutions to help local businesses grow their business.
The successful candidate will have a strong focus on new business development and be charged with growing revenue through a consultative selling approach. You will have a wide breadth of digital and print products so that you can meet the advertising and marketing needs of every client.
Career development, ongoing training, and a commitment to promote from within. Diverse, inclusive, and encouraging workplace. The role has a salary component based on experience, an uncapped commission structure.
The company offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), and paid time off benefits.
- Develop your book of accounts and relationships based on your prospecting efforts.
- Meet or exceed monthly & yearly sales goals.
- Monitor and track campaign performance to ensure advertiser/client guarantees and KPIs are met.
- Maintain complete and up-to-date records on client/agency contacts, budget/planning cycles, sales call activity, and client's marketing objectives/strategies.
Services we offer our clients:
- Social Media Marketing
- Custom Email marketing
- Creative design
- Digital Marketing
- Print advertising
- Event marketing
- Video Marketing
- Lead generation
- Search engine marketing
- Website design/hosting
- A hunter with an enterprising spirit
- 2-4 Years of digital and/or print advertising sales experience or similar job experience.
- Solid knowledge of the digital landscape including lead generation, email advertising, social media, and display advertising.
- Strong cold-calling, appointment-setting skills
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experienced in preparing client presentations.
- Previous experience in media sales is preferred.
- Competitive and able to manage a fast-paced work environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Experience in carrying a monthly quota with an uncapped commission plan.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- This role requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
- Base salary + commission ($35,000 to $65,000)
- A full healthcare benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Retirement plan with company contributions