Columbia Area Sales Representative
Carved In Stone is an industry leader in the business of stone fabrication and installation. We are direct importers of granite and marble with a full fabrication facility in Jefferson City, Missouri. Carved In Stone offers their clients unsurpassed product selection, and superior service, always.
Carved In Stone currently has an opening for a Countertop Installer in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Sales experience (Required)
Outside B2B sales
Related industry (natural stone, slab, or hard flooring): 1 year (Required)
Experience in stone and granite is a plus
- Self motivated to seek new clients and build relationships
Proved track record in previous positions
Strong work ethic
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Professional demeanor in person
Valid Driver’s License
- Develop new relationships within custom kitchen and bath design studio market, as well as the custom home builder market.
- Pioneer business development effort in Columbia, MO market - bring existing partnerships and develop new business with Design Studios/Showrooms and local Cabinet shops.
- Work with ownership to maintain relationships with current custom home builder clients, expand to new home builders
- Bring product/industry expertise and knowledge to new potential clients
- Assist customers by providing knowledge and training company products to their store personnel, to ensure personnel is able to present product and negotiate well with consumers
- Understand our products, our market competition and how to position products to overcome these factors
- Manage displays, samples, and selling tools for customer availability.
- Understand retail business financials to consult with dealers on retail pricing, advertising, promotions and ROI.
- Quote prices, discuss and prepare sales contracts for customer orders
- Estimate date of delivery to customer, based on knowledge of company’s delivery schedules.
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures and vendor collateral to broaden reach in territory and promote company product
- Research and analyze customer needs and demands based on market information
- Investigate and resolve customer claims/problems with deliveries, returns and credits
- Develop relationships with current customers and potential customers within specific territory
Benefits include: Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Retirement Benefits and paid time off.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
Saturday Shifts twice monthly from 9am-Noon