Marketing / Public Relations Coordinator
Coordinates, plans, implements, and enhances marketing and public relations operations on a daily basis.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations, or a commensurate combination of education and experience. Experience working with clients in a group setting and a one-on-one basis. Experience writing newsworthy narratives. Computer literate. Ability to regularly travel within a large geographical area. Valid driver’s license.
Needed Attributes: Self-starter with superior written and oral communication skills. Ability to work with a variety of vendors, organizations, contractors and other agencies.
* Meets with potential clients.
* Represents the Agency/Transit at meetings and events.
* Facilitates informational seminars.
* Creates and implements marketing strategies.
* Distributes informational brochures and materials.
* Communicates with clients via the telephone, flyers, and email.
* Contacts the media with newsworthy stories and events.
* Assists with Agency projects.
Starting wage: $22.27/hour plus full benefits
Deadline to Apply: Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023
Click "apply" to apply online